A moths Life A moths Life

An OK idea, but could've used some improvement still. Adding a play button in the beginning and a stop at the end would have been nice. Also, the lines were hard to hear at times, but you already know that. As for graphics and animation, they could be better, but we all learn as we go.

Twoputridpeople responds:

Yea, I've got a bit of an accent that people aren't use to and as I talk I slowly start speaking less english and more gibberish so im not good at voice acting. The story was a bit rushed and a little confusing because I didn't emphasize the light source is what was keeping him awaking but other than that im proud of it :)

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Omituista.

I think this was cross the line and the point where you just can't really describe what you just saw. Great animating, of course, as well as using Kusela and Puppe - Naurava Kulkuri as the background music. Although I would've never thought you could twist it around to sound like that... Could you by any chance send it to me? I only have the original casette recording, and that "remix" would be a nice little twist. Please PM me if it's not too much trouble. Anyhow, nice work!

Klaymo: CTF Klaymo: CTF

Nice job!

The video quality was good, and so was the animation. One thing that you could've still done was lower the sound quality in exchange for some video improvement. I think it was unnecessary to maintain the song on almost full bitrate. Also, please don't put spoilers on your author's notes... It's not a smart move. :P Still, keep going!

Montycarlo responds:

The song only added about 500kbs, so we thought that'd be ok, I hate bad bitrate songs...
I won't put spoilers anyware anymore, thanks!

Thanks for your review!

: Bat Hunt : : Bat Hunt :

Pretty much great!

This was very good! Liked the graphics, and it didn't lag even on my slow computer!(though I did have to lower the quality to medium).

Most improvement is needed on the audio, since the gunshot was only a "Clanckh!" And, indeed a screech would be a nice add-on with the bats. Just make sure it doesn't get annoying to listen, so that the players can enjoy it in its fulliest!:)

Keep it up!

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

This is a great game.

The atmosphere was very depressing and kinda reminded me of Max Payne! :D The craphics were good , though it did go slow and heavy at certain points. And the ? was a nice touch! Altogether, Great!

P.S: you might want to rate it adults only, for even mature people might have problems with it! :D

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

Finally something worthwhile..

Nice to see this kind of a game for once: Simple and addictive!
Great job, but could use some type of a finishing touch.